My sincere apologies for not blogging for two months! Wow, time is flying by -- so much has happened for myself, my clients, family, friends, on our planet & our star/solar system! I have been going through quite a transformation and will be sharing this with you in the weeks ahead. Realizations, revelations, Divine messages from the world of Spirit, the Angels and Stars ~ have all been a HUGE part of this. At this time, I am organizing how to present some of this information to you all, in a clear and precise way. (If you have listened to me on the radio, or have met me in person, then you already KNOW that my mind moves at the speed of light. So much so -- that often times my words have a challenging time catching up to my speech!)
While I "organize" my words for future blog entries, I wanted to share a few resources that I feel are important tools for your own transformation. I encourage all of you to spend ONE hour and listen to this week's radio show from one of my teachers, and mentors, Doreen Virtue. She was extremely brave to share some VERY important messages from the angels about global events ~ ALL of which I agree with, have known and shared with many of you, for quite some time. It's time for all of us to step up to the plate, become clear, and get to work!!! Here is the link to Doreen's show on Hay House radio (you may have to create a FREE account to listen, but I promise you it's worth it!):
Lastly, if you are looking for a book that is full of resources, spiritual messages, and specific information about how YOU can clear the way for ascension and make a BIG difference in our world -- I highly recommend the book "Raising Our Vibrations for the New Age" by Sherri Cortland, ND. Sherri writes in a way that is super easy for everyone to understand. I also recommend the blog Transcending Consciousness, written by my dear friend, and fellow lightworker, Lisa Transcendence Brown. You can find their links, by clicking here:
My intention is to continue to share light, healing, and how to move forward, so that we can ALL make a difference -- in our own lives, for others, with all on our planet and beyond.
With LOVE, LIGHT & ALWAYS.... Aloha xo
I don't know about you, but it sure has been a challenging year so far. Don't get me wrong, I fully embrace all that is occurring as we move towards the shift of vibrational pull. Sometimes though, it can be tiring when you feel that your hard work is not rewarded in ways that are noticeable. Many of us work long hours towards our goals and love what we do. Myself included. And some of you have set your intentions to make positive changes in your lives, and when we don't see the fruit on the tree right away, we wonder if it was ever planted. Let me remind you ~ that what you seek isn't "out there". It is within you. Once you are able to love your process with honesty and grace, you will continue to search for recognition and live in your head, or ego. Always searching for approval and recognition, is not fulfilling. It drains you of the very essence of your own love.
All of us on the Lightworker path certainly do deserve credit for our hard work and dedication. But the most important person we can receive validation from, is ourselves. Yes, I am guilty of wanting acknowledgment or praise from my students, clients, teachers, and my husband. I am after all, a spiritual being living in a human body. But I have recently learned some valuable lessons in this life's journey and themes that have been a pattern for so long are coming to a close. I stand firm in my faith and will practice what I preach. So, let's just pat ourselves on the back and whatever you might want to hear from others, say it to yourself! Look in the mirror and tell yourself, "wow, you are making great changes!", or "you're doing a brilliant job!". You might feel its silly at first and you might even get a little emotional. Let us all love ourselves with grace and give ourselves the validation that we seek outside. We all have that inner chatter and we talk to ourselves all the time, but often the words are not too validating or very loving. And yet we are the first to tell someone else they're doing a great job! My Spirit Guides are always affirming that I am doing a wonderful job, and they love me unconditionally. Then, my "other voice" comes in my head and says, "Did you do that well enough? Couldn't you have done that better? What are you forgetting? Did you get everthing done today?" and so on and so forth. Now, that's not very loving.....is it....
All of the time we spend outside of ourself seeking praise, acknowledgement or love, is a big sign that we are feeling empty and we need to praise our own self. Spirit acknowledges our hard work and loves us unconditionally. We should too. In the greater scope of this thing called Life, we are each other looking back at us in the mirror. So, please join me and go ahead and pat yourself on the back. Hug yourself. Beam pink light of pure love and compassion into your heart and soul. Bask in the sunshine of your own grace! You are amazing! Hear the applause from your angels. Then get yourself out in the world and do what you came here to do. <3
“In prayer you communicate with God; in meditation, God communicates with you ...
In silence lies the ability to listen.” - Julia White
Last night on my radio show "Mind Body Spirit Hour", my co-host Shelly Wilson and I, shared the importance of connecting with our higher self through meditation. We realize that meditation is a stumbling block for many people. This is mostly because we traditionally think of meditation as a quieting of the mind, an activity by which we leave all our thoughts behind and become blank canvases. For those who can achieve this, meditation is a wonderful component of their spiritual lives. But for the rest of us, meditation looks like something reserved for monks. In fact, one of the most common statements I hear over and over again from my clients is that they "just can't meditate".
What if I gave you some simple steps to get started, and told you that meditation does not require hours of practice per day? As we mentioned last night on the radio, I promise that once you make the decision to awaken your spirituality and connect with your soul -- you will find that changes start happening. Once you make the decision to connect to your higher self and ALL that is, we are awakened to our true calling. Just being willing to release all pain on the cellular level, we begin a metamorphasis almost instantaneously.
Okay, so you have set the intention to open yourself up to the wonders of a spiritual life -- now what? At least once a day, all you need to do is sit in quiet and stillness. Then simply watch as your deep desires slowly open before you, revealing the honesty and joy of your higher self.
Meditation doesn't have to be difficult. Meditation is simply focused awareness on ALL that is within you, waiting to be valued. Instead of trying to suspend all thoughts during meditation, decide to pay attention only to certain thoughts. For instance, listen to your breathing, or gentle classical music, orfocus on the sounds of your heart beating. You can also focus on a single image such as a candle, budding rose, or an angel figure. Try not to get frustrated with any thoughts that want to intrude. Instead, simply greet those thoughts and ask them to please step aside for now. Then, go back to the image or the focus you had before.
Here are some basic pointers on how to meditate:
1) Sit comfortably. I prefer to sit in a chair where my feet can rest comfortably on the ground. There's no need to sit in a cross legged position on the floor, unless you are perfectly comfortable that way. You may also lie down, but if you do, you might fall asleep.
2) Dress in comfortable clothes. You really don't need to go out and buy special yoga pants, etc! Casual sweat pants, or even pajamas, will do.
3) Eating right before you meditate isn’t recommended. If you eat and then want to meditate, plan to take an hour to let your meal digest. Avoid eating heavy or processed foods prior, so that energy flows easier and your focus remains unclogged.
4) You can light candles, burn incense, use crystals, etc. Whatever puts you in the mood. Try to do this each time you meditate, so that it becomes a ritual for you. Meditating at a certain time everyday, is also helpful.
5) Start with 5-10 minutes a day, with the intention of working your way toward longer meditation. It's a lot easier than you think, once you get used to it. Some people spend an hour a day, or 30 minutes in the morning and at night, meditating. The more you meditate, the stronger your connection to your higher self will be. I personally meditate for at least 15 minutes every morning. When I do not take that time for myself, I notice a big difference -- I might feel rushed, or more easily frustrated with others, or the task before me.
Most people don’t believe they have the time to set aside an hour a day to meditating. And that’s fine. You don’t need to start with an hour, or even plan to work up to that. You can start with five minutes. Even two minutes will do! For example, if you take two more minutes each morning when you shower, and you allow yourself to stand under the water and meditate - you’ve practiced! Or, before you leave the house for the day, set down all your stuff by the front door, go sit on the couch, and focus on your breath. Two minutes, five minutes, and what do you know - you’ve practiced! The key is to be consistent and patient.
5) When you first begin meditating, where you do so is as important as how often and how long. In time, you’ll be able to meditate during a traffic jam, or while waiting in line at the grocery store. Pick some place at home or at the office where you can reliably go for a few minutes to get some peace and time to yourself. Maybe this is at the foot of your bed, or an unfrequented stairwell in the building where you work. Wherever it may be, make that your meditation space. You can choose to decorate it with candles, a soothing water fountain, tapestries, or crystals. Decorate with whatever will help make the location sacred to you.
6) Next decide how you would like to meditate. Do you want to sit in silence and clear your mind? Do you want to chant with a mantra? Do you want to play soft music? Do you want to focus on a candle? Do you want to send your intentions out into the Universe? Do you want to make contact with your higher self? You can simply say on the in breath, "I am light" and on the out breath, "I am love". Start with breathing naturally and purposely until you have created a comfortable rhythm.
As you commit to your practice, you’ll find that over time, how you meditate will change. There is no need after awhile to become too attached to one way of meditating. As your spiritual self becomes a stronger presence in your life, you will know what feels best for your purpose.
So what are you waiting for? Lets give it a try right now.
The Paige Turner
Do what you say, and say what you mean. Those that mind, dont matter & those that matter, dont mind!
Copyright © 2021 Paige Hall ® Full Circle Wellness & Healing. All Rights Reserved. No content on this website may be reproduced, transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including copying, without prior written permission and consent. When permission is granted, you agree to distribute this material with content copied in its entirety and unaltered, with this copyright notice and website links included as www.paigehallferraro.com.